The Central Spot
Welcome to “The Central Spot” located in the heart of downtown Bentonville, Arkansas.
A quick 20 second drive, or few minutes walk and you’ll be at the historic square where you’ll find a variety of eateries, pubs, museums, and more. Our three story, 3,520 sqft luxury vacation rental boasts five bedrooms, four and a half bathrooms, and will sleep up to 16 guests.
Located on the first floor is the master bedroom with a king size bed, smart flat screen TV, his and her bathrooms with separate vanity areas and separate walk in closets. The his and her vanity areas are separated by large, dual shower with a total of four shower heads. Spare bedroom #1 is also located on the first floor, and it has a queen size bed, smart flat screen TV, and adjoins to the second bathroom on the first level. Just outside of spare bedroom #1 you’ll find a writing desk/work area for those in town for business, or those who need to catch up on emails.
The kitchen and dining areas are also located on the first floor. In the kitchen you will find a built in Bosch coffee maker, a dual coffee maker that can brew k cups, or a pot of coffee, industrial sized KitchenAide side by side refrigerator, a gas top KitchenAide stove and oven combo, and a wine cooler. The dining table will seat up to 12, and there is seating for an additional four to six at the kitchen island. Also in the dining area is a small lounge section with a soft velvety sofa, and a swivel chair.
You can take the custom spiral staircase to floors two and three, or you can take the elevator. On the second floor you will find three bedrooms, and bathroom number three. Spare bedroom #2, and spare bedroom #3 each have a queen size bed, and a smart flat screen TV. Spare bedroom #4 was designed for the young, or young at heart. It has a queen over queen bunk bed, and two full sized CordaRoy’s (convertible bean bag beds). It also has a smart flat screen TV, and an arcade gaming machine.
On the third floor you will find a half bath, and access to our rooftop patio. The rooftop patio will not disappoint! Besides the incredible views of downtown Bentonville, you can cozy up by the outdoor fireplace, live stream the game on the smart flat screen tv, grill your favorites on the built in propane grill, or gather for drinks around the gas fire pit. The rooftop patio has a small refrigerator, seating for 16, a built in sound system, grilling utensils, and an outdoor sink.
You will find several more gathering places around the exterior of The Central Spot. You can swing from the egg chair on the front porch and watch the passers by, or hang out of the back patio where you’ll find another gas grill.
We provide many extras for our guests during your stay, such as gas/propane, a fully stocked coffee bar, household essentials like trash bags, laundry and dish detergent, toilet paper, paper towels, and much more.
The pool is a heated, salt water pool available
to use year round.
The Central Spot Availability Calendar
Check-In: 4:00 P.M. | Check-Out: 10:00 A.M.
Please TEXT (479) 866-1544 upon arrival and departure.
Rules: *Children must be accompanied by an adult. *Elevator is not a toy. Please only use when needed or once for the experience. *If not used properly, it will get stuck.
- Press “Call” button firmly.
- Wait for the car to come to your floor if it is not already there.
- Once the elevator car lands on your floor, you will see the button “Car Here” light up
- Open the door
- Next, open accordion door all the way.
- Enter elevator, close first door & then close accordion door until it clicks.
- Press desired floor button. Only press one button. Clicking more than one button on each ride risks getting the elevator stuck.
- Once arrived, wait for the elevator to come to a complete stop. You will hear a click at the complete stop. Do not open door before it stops, or you will risk getting the elevator stuck.
- Once you are at a complete stop, fully open accordion door and then open the second door.
- After you exit, close accordion door completely, listen for the click.
- Finally close the last door completely.
If the elevator gets stuck:
- Do not panic.
- You will need a long, thin object like the screwdriver we have stored in the top right drawer in the kitchen, next to the stove.
- You may need a step ladder. There is one located in the laundry room closet.
- Go to the floor the elevator is on.
- Find the small hole in the door at the top lefthand corner.
- Look in the hole to find a small metal latch.
- Place the screwdriver in the hole and place the end under the small metal latch.
- Lift the latch up while pulling the head of the screwdriver down.
- When you hear the click, open the door while holding the latch up.
- If this does not work, please call for assistance. We have assistance nearby that can come and help.