PLEASE TEXT US (479) 866-1544 WHEN YOU ARRIVE, AND IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS DURING YOUR STAY.
PLEASE ALSO TEXT WHEN YOU CHECK OUT SO WE MAY NOTIFY HOUSEKEEPING.
Check out time is 10:00 a.m. on your day of departure. This allows our staff time to prepare for the next guest, and to address any issues with the home. If you have any questions, please message us.
Your Pre-Departure Check List
- Please load all dirty dishes in dishwasher and start it before leaving.
- Please bag all trash in provided trash bags. Place bags in the outside in the dumpster/bins. In case of overflow, leave remaining trash bags in the laundry room.
- Gather all dirty towels, and used bed linens (sheets and pillowcases). Start a load of towels and leave the remaining linens in the laundry room.
- Set the thermostat as follows: AC at 76° and heat at 60°.
- Please turn off all electronics.
- If the grill, or fire pit was used within the last 36 hours, please ensure there are no remaining hot coals.
- Make sure all folding camp chairs are returned to the wagon, and that the wagon and chairs are returned to Lookout Lounge (covered breezeway between The Farmhouse and Paddlers’ Pass).
- When staying at Mimosa Riverside Ranch, please bring the cornhole boards, and bags back inside to help protect the wood from the elements.
- Please ensure no trash has been left at The Beach area when staying at Mimosa Riverside Ranch.
- Gather all pillows & cushions from the deck & place in the laundry room. (This helps preserve the lifespan of the cushions.)
- Remember to close and lock all windows and doors.
- Place key back in lockbox after locking all doors.
*If any provided supplies have run out, or low during your stay, please leave a note or message us so we may restock for our next guests.
**Do not forget to double check to make sure you have not left any phone chargers, jewelry, or any personal items behind!